Knights of Columbus, Council #13436 made a generous donation to Open Door Rehabilitation Center. Local council members participate in an annual campaign to raise donations that benefit people with intellectual disabilities. Members hand out Tootsie Roll candy to donors during this fund raiser. Contributions like this one help in “Opening Doors & Developing Opportunities” for Open Door clients, enriching their quality of life by expanding experiences. Founded in 1963, Open Door operates a day workshop, a vocational training workshop and nine group homes all within the Sandwich community. Services and programs benefit individuals from DeKalb, Kendall and LaSalle counties. For more information about Open Door, visit: www.odrc.org.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Wilmington Man Accused of Dealing Cocaine in LaSalle County
- Newark Village Board Moves Forward with Well Maintenance
- Sandwich City Council Finance Committee Mulls New Bill Payment Option
- Department of Public Health Adjusts Reopening Metrics; Multiple Health Regions to Loosen Restrictions
- Area Police Reports for Monday January, 16 2021
- Naperville Police Investigate Carjacking
- Local Lawmakers Talk Priorities for 2021
- Chicago Man Sentenced to Eight-Years in Prison For Police Chase in Plano
- Kendall County Board Moves Toward Hiring Federal Lobbyist; May Vote at Tues. Meeting
- Several People Under Arrest after Murder Investigation Leads to Standoff in Aurora