The Illinois Department of Public Health reported 1,466 new COVID-19 cases and 20 deaths on Tuesday.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
The Kendall County Health Department says that the county is up to 1,881 COVID-19 cases. There are 1,370 in recovery and there have been 26 deaths as of Tuesday.
DeKalb County is up to 1,396 cases. 960 cases have fully recovered and 350 are still in recovery. The county has seen 36 deaths.
LaSalle County is up to 1,522 cases. 945 cases have recovered. There have been 54 deaths from the county.
- Area Police Reports for Thursday, September 17
- Lead Water Line Removal Complete in Montgomery
- Naperville Man and 'Cheer' Star Arrested for Producing Child Pornography
- No New COVID-19 Cases at Kane County Jail
- Remote Learning Avatar Sparks Debate
- Kendall County COVID-19 Cases up to 1,894
- Morris State Senator Wants Meaningful Ethics Reform
- Family of Missing Somonuak Man Offering 5,000 Reward for Information on His Whereabouts
- Illinois State Trooper Seriously Injured in Crash While Helping Motorist
- Area Police Reports for Wednesday, September 26 2020