Oswego Fire Truck

(Oswego Fire Protection District photo)

Oswego Fire Protection District officials estimate around $2,000 in damage was caused from a small fire that broke out at a residence on Monday.

Fire crews responded to the 100 block of Delores St. around 5:15 p.m. to a reported structure fire. Crews quickly found that fire in the crawl space of the residence.

The caused of the fire was determined to be a faulty water heater. No injuries were reported.

Oswego Fire was assisted at the scene by Bristol-Kendall and Sugar Grove Fire Departments.

Information provided in this report has been obtained from area authorities, including but not limited to local police, fire and emergency dispatch officials. Information is sourced only from official sources of public information unless otherwise stated. Subjects listed who have been charged or cited for crimes have not been proven guilty in court and all acts are alleged.