Photo from JB Pritzker's Facebook

Following a hold on Immigration and Customs Enforcement or "ICE" raids planned last month, President Donald Trump confirmed Friday that agents would conduct weekend raids this Sunday to deport immigrants with outstanding orders to leave the country.

As ABC News has been reporting, officials with ICE indicate the raids will target undocumented immigrants with final removal orders, who would be arrested and in most cases deported.

ABC reports that ICE officials also told them that the operation will not arrest so-called "collaterals," those people who happen to be with the targeted individual. It's not clear where exactly operations are planned for, though, major cities such as Chicago have been mentioned.

In Illinois, Governor JB Pritzker and Illinois Attorney General Kwame Rauol both issued statements ahead of the planned operation.

Pritzker says that, "Illinois stands as a firewall" against what he calls President Trump's, "attack on immigrant communities."

Pritzker says that he has directed all state agencies that the state of Illinois will not coordinate with ICE on federal immigration enforcement.

Attorney Rauol's office also issued remarks about immigrants knowing their rights. His spokesperson Annie Thompson.

Thompson adds that those arrested have the right to speak with an attorney.