In 4-H, youth learn by doing, build important life skills, and have fun, often thanks to local volunteers. During the 2019 4-H year, these individuals gave more than 30,500 hours to DuPage, Kane and Kendall County 4-H youth programs, which is a value of $794,339, according to Independent Sector Illinois. more.....
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Governor Cautiously Optimistic About Direction of Pandemic
- No One Hurt in Aurora House Fire
- Deadline for Montgomery Tax Rebate Program is Thursday
- Sandwich Doctor Encourages Vaccination for Protection Against COVID and Flu
- Records Department Employee Named Kendall County Sheriff's Office Employee of the Quarter
- Kendall County Health Department Lists Warming Centers
- State Rep. Welter Discusses Pending Legislation in Springfield
- Will County Sheriff's Office Looking for Missing Woman
- Rezoning For Large Data Centers in Sugar Grove Plans
- Police in Naperville Investigating Murder-Suicide