Fabyan Forest Preserve In Geneva.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
1925 S Batavia Ave, Geneva, IL 60134
An excellent place to socially distance and easily bike, walk, or take children for a few hours.
Fabyan Forest Preserve in Geneva is located on the Fox River in Geneva, Illinois. The park is spread across both sides of the Fox River with an island and two bridges connecting both sides of the park.
There is parking on either side of the river.
The paths are wide and easy to keep socially distanced.
On the east side of the river there is a historic windmill. The windmill is closed during the pandemic but you can walk up to and around it.
On the west side of the river is a landscaped hillside that includes a scenic Japanese style garden.
Depending on what paths you take a hike or bike ride can last a half an hour to multiple hours.
The park is located, on both sides, on the Fox River bike trail. You can follow the bike trail on each side up to vehicle bridges on which you can cross the river.
Mid May the Canadian geese and Mallard ducks have goslings and ducklings.
Bring a picnic and spend 1-3 hours at the Fabyan Forest Preserve in Geneva.
- Elgin Man Ticketed in Crash with Illinois State Police Squad Car
- One Person Critically Injured in Plainfield Bus Fire
- Seventeen-year-old Arrested for Possession of Handgun; Drugs Yorkville Traffic Stop
- Apartment Building Damaged by Fire in Hinckley
- Yorkville City Council Approves Tax Levy Estimate
- Yorkville Police Charge Juvenile with Having A Stun Gun On School Property
- American Red Cross Facing Blood Shortage
- Illinois Department Public Health Releases Halloween Guidance
- Bristol Kendall Firefighter Dismissed Over Refusal to Follow COVID-19 Orders
- Area Police Reports for Saturday, October 16, 2021