Terry Holly, left, was the winner of the WSPY March Mania contest. He is pictured with Rory Bolen, Director of Marketing for Allied First Bank, 3201 Orchard Road, Oswego from the President’s window. Terry was able to Take the President’s Shot for a chance at an additional $500 but missed.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Todd Latham Sworn-In as New Sandwich Mayor; Former Alderman Pete Dell Appointed to City Treasurer Position
- Hide-a-Way Lakes Campground Sold for $2.59 Million, New Owner Promising Massive Upgrades
- Area Police Reports for Monday, May 10, 2021
- New Owner Says Upgrades Coming to Hide-a-Way Lakes Campgrounds in Yorkville;
- Men Who Died in Explosion Near Starved Rock State Park Identified
- Kindness Alive in Sugar Grove
- Illinois Republicans Criticize State's Redistricting Process
- New Mayor and City Attorney Era Starts in Plano
- Aurora Man Arrested For Alleged Gunshots in Boulder Hill
- Kendall County Forest Preserve Commission Recognizes Volunteer Work of Two Eagle Scouts