Even amidst a pandemic, the Kendall County 4-H Teen Federation wanted to continue its annual philanthropic fundraiser. With a few tweaks to the plan, they inspired dozens of 4-H members from eight clubs, and together, they raised $1,547 for local food pantries this spring. more....
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Area Police Reports for Friday, November 26, 2021
- Somonauk Man Cited in Lake Holiday Crash
- Aurora State Representative to Host Teenage Girl Empowerment Event
- Plano City Council Hires New Police Officer; Votes to Purchase New Speed Control Trailer
- Spring Registration Underway at Waubonsee Community College
- Valley West Hospital Manager Earns Patriotic Employer Award
- Kendall County Jail Meets State Standard and Requirements
- Oswego to Kick Off Holiday Season Next Week
- Rezin Calls for More Action on Rising Crime on Illinois Roadways
- Weekly COVID-19 Case Count Up in Kendall County