A Kane County judge is rejecting a request for a temporary restraining order in a COVID vaccine and testing case filed by employees of two suburban school districts. Four workers for St. Charles District 303 and Geneva District 304 want an injunction to prevent Governor Pritzker from banning school workers from buildings if they are not vaccinated against COVID and decline to be tested weekly. However, a judge on Friday ruled the four plaintiffs failed to meet several of the legal requirements to get a temporary restraining order.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Area Police Reports for Saturday, October 16, 2021
- Bristol Kendall Firefighter Dismissed Over Refusal to Follow COVID-19 Orders
- Illinois Department Public Health Releases Halloween Guidance
- American Red Cross Facing Blood Shortage
- Yorkville City Council Approves Tax Levy Estimate
- Yorkville Police Charge Juvenile with Having A Stun Gun On School Property
- Area Police Reports for Friday, October 15, 2021
- Second Bat in DeKalb County Tests Positive for Rabies
- Kinzinger Considering His Options After Draft of Illinois Congressional Maps is Released
- Naperville North High School Again Closing Due to Threat