The FBI Anchorage Field Office says a jury found 32-year-old Matthew Gatrel of St. Charles guilty late last week of three felony charges. Prosecutors say Gatrel operated distributed denial-of-service attacks around the U.S., including in Alaska.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Yorkville Hosting Water Source Open House Tuesday
- Elgin Man Ticketed in Crash with Illinois State Police Squad Car
- One Person Critically Injured in Plainfield Bus Fire
- Seventeen-year-old Arrested for Possession of Handgun; Drugs Yorkville Traffic Stop
- Apartment Building Damaged by Fire in Hinckley
- Yorkville City Council Approves Tax Levy Estimate
- Yorkville Police Charge Juvenile with Having A Stun Gun On School Property
- American Red Cross Facing Blood Shortage
- Illinois Department Public Health Releases Halloween Guidance
- Bristol Kendall Firefighter Dismissed Over Refusal to Follow COVID-19 Orders